31st March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Master's Degree in Fashion Design in Abroad for B.Tech student?

Hello everyone,
I am doing my B.Tech now and I
want to do Master's in Fashion Design in Abroad.
Kindly tell me about the process for doing this course in Abroad.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Details for Masters degree in NIFT?
  2. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  3. Procedure to study Master degree for Bachelor of Design graduate?
  4. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  5. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  7. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  8. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  11. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I apply for PG course in designing after completing my B.A?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?
9th April 2018, 09:00 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Master's Degree in Fashion Design in Abroad for B.Tech student?

After completion of B.Tech. you can opt for MA Fashion Design course in abroad. In order to pursue that course you have to take an English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL. After that you can directly apply for MA in Fashion Design through the official website of University/University.

These are the best foreign University for Fashion Designing course:-
> Parsons, The New School for Design
> The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT)
> Central Saint Martins
> London College of Fashion
> Royal College of Art
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?