7th July 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed M.Sc in Physics. I want to do PhD in Physics in Christ University. Am I eligible for PhD in Physics course now?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  2. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  7. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  8. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  13. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  14. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  16. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  18. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
8th July 2015, 04:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?

If you have got post graduation degree with at least 55% marks then you can surely apply for Ph.D admission in India in any university. Just make sure that you have got post graduation in physics subject only.

Admission in reputed universities is a difficult process and you need NET/SET/JRF/GATE qualification to get admission. Hence, if you have any one of the above scores then you will have good chance of getting admission.
9th July 2015, 06:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed M.Sc in Physics. I want to do PhD in Physics in Christ University. Am I eligible for PhD in Physics course now?
You have completed M.Sc in Physics so you are eligible for Ph.D in Physics from Christ University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid CSIR NET/GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?