2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Cherraans Arts & Science College for Ph.D in Commerce course?

Hello guys, I am interested to do Phd in Cherraans Arts and Science College. I want to do Phd in Commerce. Please tell me how can I proceed for my admission in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  2. Which us the university of External Study for M.Phil degree?
  3. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  4. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  5. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  6. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  7. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  8. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  10. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  11. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  12. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  13. When the admission of M.Phil(Commerce) will be started in C.B.M College of Arts & Science?
  14. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  15. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top science college in Pimpri Chinchwad?
  18. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
15th March 2018, 06:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Cherraans Arts & Science College for Ph.D in Commerce course?

To do Ph.D course in Commerce from the above mentioned College, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant filed from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Commerce from Cherraans Arts & Science College. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?