15th June 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue M.Phil after MA in Bengali and Education with 60% marks

I have acquired master degree (MA) both in Bengali and education with 60% marks. How can I acquire M.Phil. I am teaching in a school since 2007.

15th June 2017, 11:57 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to pursue M.Phil after MA in Bengali and Education with 60% marks

Those candidates who want to pursue M.Phil must have scored a minimum of 55% in the master's degree from a recognized university. The candidate also needs to write the entrance exam (ENTEX 01) and have to score well on that basis the university will give admission to the successful candidates only.
15th June 2017, 05:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue M.Phil after MA in Bengali and Education with 60% marks

M.Phil. is an acronym for Master of Philosophy. It is a Postgraduate Academic Research Degree Course. It deals about the studies of man's nature and ideas in context to a certain field of study.

Minimum required qualification for admission to the M.Phil. program is Master's degree in Science, Arts or Engineering with at least 55% marks in the subject chosen for M.Phil. course or an allied subject at the postgraduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?