30th July 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Process of getting admission into Ph.D course in open university?

Hello sir, Could you please let me know how can i proceed further to study Ph.D in open university? I can studied PhD in open university.. so please tell tha processes of entrance this course and eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  2. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  4. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Bharathiar University?
  5. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Institutes offering part time Ph.D in EL and TC?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  8. List of distance mode universities to do Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in Netaji Open University for taking up Ph.D?
  10. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  11. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  12. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Kolhan University?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  14. How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?
  15. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  17. Process to get admission in Kolhan University for PhD in Finance or Marketing?
  18. Which are the institutes providing Ph.D in Political Science through correspondence? Can I get a chance after scoring 53%?
15th May 2016, 10:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of getting admission into Ph.D course in open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Could you please let me know how can i proceed further to study Ph.D in open university? I can studied PhD in open university.. so please tell tha processes of entrance this course and eligibility
The eligibility to do PhD in IGNOU is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with over 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to PhD. You have to prepare the brief presentation of your research topic. You can contact the IGNOU study centre for more details regarding the admission. You have to download the application form, fill up and submit the same. There is no age limit for doing the course. You can check the details in the IGNOU website, the link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?