12th April 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Date of Calcutta University PhD(Home Science) entrance exam?

Hi Friends,
Kindly let me know when will the exam will be held for PhD Home Science in Calcutta University? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam date. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date to join the entrance exam for Law under Calcutta University?
  2. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  3. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  4. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  5. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the colleges in est Bengal offering BSc course in Astrophysics?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Calcutta University?
  8. Date of announcement of Calcutta University B.A and BSc Honors Exam Results?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?
  10. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  12. Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Political Science) in Mumbai University if completed B.A. from Calcutta University?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?
15th April 2016, 07:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Calcutta University PhD(Home Science) entrance exam?

Important dates of Calcutta University for Ph.d in Home science entrance exam has not yet been released. It will be released in the month of April. Usually it releases in the month of April.

Coming to Eligibility criteria you can check out from here.

<> You should have completed M.Sc in Home Science with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized university.

<> There is a percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates about 5%.
16th May 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Calcutta University PhD(Home Science) entrance exam?

When is the Calcutta university phd entrance for homescience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?