4th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. I want to do PhD in Disciplines of Forensic Sciences. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Disciplines of Forensic Sciences in in this institute. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  14. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  15. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  16. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in Osmania university?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
8th July 2018, 12:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

In order to apply for admission to the Ph.D(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, you must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade (5% relaxation for SC / ST/ PC candidates).
You need tosit in the entrance test I.e. PHDET conducted by university. Admission is done based on marks obtained in the entrance test followed by an Interview. The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF), UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) are exempted from appearing in the PHDET. They will be directly called for interview. You must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade (5% relaxation for SC / ST/ PC candidates) to be eligible for appearing entrance exam.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?