29th April 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Hyderabad University for PhD(Urdu) course?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Urdu) course in Hyderabad University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

15th May 2019, 04:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Hyderabad University for PhD(Urdu) course?

** Ph.D. Urdu or Doctor of Philosophy in Urdu is a Doctorate Urdu language course.

** The required eligibility to get admission in Hyderabad University for Ph.D. (Urdu) course is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** As per my suggestion, you should score at least 55% in the master degree to get admission in Hyderabad University for Ph.D. (Urdu) course.

** For the application process, you should visit the official website of Hyderabad University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?