15th September 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a person employed in Dubai get education loan from SBI Bank in Hyderabad? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, Currently I am living in Dubai with my son and I have a secured job but I belongs to Hyderabad, India. Please tell me can I get education loan from SBI Bank in Hyderabad to admit my son in Dubai? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can my father apply for an Education Loan in SBI of Dubai if working there since 11 years?
  2. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  3. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Whether the State Bank of Hyderabad will get merged with SBI? How can I repay my education loan amount?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get an education loan if living in Dubai? Which bank is good for it?
  10. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI?
  11. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  13. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  16. Does SBI bank provide education loan for doing MBBS in Philippines?
  17. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Dubai?
  18. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
24th September 2017, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person employed in Dubai get education loan from SBI Bank in Hyderabad? What are the requirements for it?

Yes, you can apply for education loan, if you have secured admission in a recognized university. Just make sure you have all the documents related to admission, identity and address proof.

You will also need a guarantor and collateral security, if the amount is big. You can visit the nearest SBI branch to apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?