7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(English Literature) course in Calcutta University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  3. Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?
  4. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  5. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  6. Can I become a Professor with MPhil(English Literature) Degree of Calcutta University?
  7. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  8. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  10. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure of MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  12. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  14. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  15. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematics) in Calcutta University for MSc student?
  16. How much percentage in required in graduation to attain admission in M.Sc courses under Calcutta University?
  17. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course from Delhi University after completion of English Literature?
  18. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
15th October 2018, 08:50 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University?

You must have passed BA in English, with a minimum 55%, in order to take admission in MPhil of Calcutta University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?