18th November 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to do PhD in Advanced Zoology from University of Hyderabad? When should I apply for it?

I want to do PhD in Advanced Zoology from University of Hyderabad. So please tell me what are the requirements for it? When should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and requirements to study PhD in Zoology in Lucknow University?
  2. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Zoology for MSc candidate of Karnatak University?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Hyderabad University for PhD(Urdu) course?
  5. Detailed information to apply for PhD(Zoology) course in Pune University?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  7. Eligibility criteria and requirement for pursuing Ph.D in Zoology?
  8. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  10. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  11. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  12. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  13. What should I do for pursuing PhD in Zoology from Foreign countries?
  14. When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?
  15. Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?
  16. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  17. Eligibility and requirement for pursuing in Ph.D Zoology?
  18. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
19th November 2017, 04:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to do PhD in Advanced Zoology from University of Hyderabad? When should I apply for it?

If you want to do Ph.D in advanced zoology from university of Hyderabad, then you must have to fulfill below mentioned conditions:-

- To apply for Ph.D in advanced zoology course minimum qualification required to apply is master degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PH category candidates.

- To apply for Ph.D advanced zoology applicant who have qualified UGC NET, CSIR, ICAR, SLAT, GATE, GPAT and hold teacher fellowship have no need to appear in entrance exam, they directly apply for admission without appearing in entrance exam.

- Notification regarding admission in university of Hyderabad mainly releases in month of June and July, so at that time you can apply for Ph.D advanced zoology course.

- For more details and apply online please visit https://www.uohyd.ac.in.
20th November 2017, 11:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do PhD in Advanced Zoology from University of Hyderabad? When should I apply for it?

To do Ph.D in Advanced Zoology from University of Hyderabad, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Zoology or in the relevant field from a recognized University. After that you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed their Master's Degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Advanced Zoology at University of Hyderabad.
Notification for the application of Ph.D course will be published in the month of June 2018. So, be in touch with the University for more updated details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?