10th August 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in TOEFL along with GRE to study PhD in Biochemistry in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Biochemistry in Abroad. Is GRE enough or I will have to clear TOEFL for study in Abroad? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad? -- [New]
  8. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  10. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  11. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  12. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  15. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  18. Should I appear in TOEFL instead of GRE to study M.Tech in Abroad?
16th August 2015, 12:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in TOEFL along with GRE to study PhD in Biochemistry in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do PhD in Biochemistry in Abroad. Is GRE enough or I will have to clear TOEFL for study in Abroad? Kindly tell me asap.
Yes, if you have qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam then you are eligible to study Ph.D in Biotechnology in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?