5th October 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Steps to study PhD in Architecture for B.Arch student?

I have got admission in B.Arch course in this year. But I am aiming to do PhD in the same field means in Architecture. So, I want to know the steps which I should follow to study PhD in Architecture. And kindly let me know in details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  3. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  4. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  5. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?
  6. Is it necessary to have studied science in 12th for B.Arch admission?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear to study Ph.D Architecture?
  8. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  9. Procedure to do direct PhD on Landscape Architecture without a master degree? Scope in India after PhD? -- [New]
  10. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  12. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  14. How does NRI student get admission in JJ school of Architecture for B.Arch course?
  15. Does VTU offer PhD in Architecture course? Eligibility to apply for M.Arch postgraduate?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  17. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR?
6th October 2016, 06:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to study PhD in Architecture for B.Arch student?

To proceed for the course of Ph.D in Architecture after the completion of B.Arch course, you must have to appear in the GATE examination, qualifying in which you can take further steps to do Ph.D in Architecture.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Arch from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to apply for GATE examination.
Once qualified in the GATE examination, you can definitely opt for Ph.D course in the same.
14th August 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to study PhD in Architecture for B.Arch student?

M. Arch colleges in Kerala university and procedures for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?