11th September 2012, 11:36 PM
NOORINOORI

What is the qualification needed to participate for NET?

SIR
I want to know about NET Examination.
Can I participate in the examination of NET.What qualifications are needed for that.In what languages ​​is a test of the net.
I want to give this test in Urdu. Can I do this?
Please Help me.
Thank you.

5th October 2012, 11:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to participate for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOORINOORI View Post
SIR
I want to know about NET Examination.
Can I participate in the examination of NET.What qualifications are needed for that.In what languages ​​is a test of the net.
I want to give this test in Urdu. Can I do this?
Please Help me.
Thank you.
If you want to do NET in URDU then you have to choose URDU subject in NET. The paper of NET is available in Hindi and English Both. But if you have completed your Post graduation with minimum 55% marks as a URDU subject then only you can choose URDU and give NET in URDU.

If you have not study URDU subject in your NET Examination, then you can not choose this subject and have to give this test in English or Hindi Language.

Actually, There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session. All 3 papers of NET is Objective with no negative marking.

You have to prepared for this examination as per the latest pattern and syllabus, only then you can be able to clear NET Examination.

If you have completed your post graduation with minimum 55% marks then only you can apply for this examination, The notification of this examination is going to be Published soon in this Month and after Notification online Registrations will started.

When you fill online application form you have to print the application form completely and send it to the respective center of UGC. The list of centers is available in the UGC website.

If you want more information about NET Examination, then you can visit the official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
6th October 2012, 12:24 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. NET exam Being Conducted by UGC.

This exam will be conducted for the award of junior Research Fellowship(JRF) and also for eligibility into Lectureship.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should have a citizen of india.

The candidate should complete the graduation from any recognized university.

One should have to score a minimum of 55% of marks in their post graduation course in order to be eligible for this exam.

Relaxation is there in percent of marks upto 5% for tech candidates of sc/st category.

AGE LIMIT:

There is no upper age limit for the candidate lectureship.

But for JRF candidates the age limit between 19 to 28 years.

all the best.............
6th October 2012, 03:22 AM
sushildhaker

NET exam eligibility-

1 According to UGC you must have min 55% in master degree or equivalent from any recognized university in any one of the following subject-

Humanities sciences,

computer science and application

commerce

management

engineering

if you are from ST/SC/PH category then you must have 50% instead of 55%.

2 age -not more than 28 years,there is a 5 years age relaxation for ST/ST/OBC/PH candidates.if you were engaged in research work then this time will be excluded from your age thus it is as a age relaxation for you.

There is no age limit for lectureship.
6th October 2012, 09:16 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice every year one in June and other in December for selection of Lectureship and award to Junior Research Fellowship(JRF).

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Post Graduation Degree in any stream with 55% marks(50% marks for SC/ST candidate) from recognised University. There is no upper age limit for those applying for Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be within 28 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ugcnet.ac.in
6th October 2012, 10:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

The medium in you want to give the NET examinations entirely depends upon the subjects that you have opted in your post graduation.

So if URDU is one of the subjects of your post graduation then you are eligible to give NET examination in URDU.

NET is the National eligibility test.It is oraganised twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December.

Post graduation with minimum of 55% marks in it is required for the NET examinations.Final year post graduation candidates are also allowed to apply for the exam.

There are certain age limitations which are :

For JRF(Junior research Fellowship),the maximum age limit is 28 years.

For Lectureship there is no upper age limit.

The recent revised question paper format for NET examinations is :

For online application as well as any other information you can visit http://http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

Hope the information helps and satisfies you.

all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
11th October 2012, 04:00 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The NET Exam is conducted twice every year in the months of June & December by the UGC for the posts of JRF & Lecturership.

The Eligibility Criteria for NET are :

* You must have completed your post graduation from any recognized university.

* You must have a minimum of 55% marks in post graduation.

* Your age must lie in between 21-28 years if applying for JRF , otherwise there is no age limit for lecturership.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th December 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3rd semister in Mcom and appearing 4th semister. Can I apply for Net examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?