24th March 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any summer research program available after completion of M.Sc degree in Pure Physics? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Physics and want to know about entrance exam of various research fields. Is there any summer research program for visiting students after completion of M.Sc degree in Pure Physics? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship program?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Physics just after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  8. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  9. How to join Astronomical Courses after doing BSc Chemistry(hons)?
  10. Staff nurse past question papers?
  11. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  12. Criteria of admission into M.Sc in Chemistry after Bachelors degree in Pure science?
  13. Procedure, eligibility criteria and last date to apply for training at ALTTC in IT?
  14. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  15. Can I continue my higher studies M.Sc course from Canada?
  16. Is my decision of pursuing PhD right?
  17. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biophysics after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?