28th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is my decision of pursuing PhD right?

I got PhD opportunity in University of Madras and I got R&D job in private lab . I feel like don't want to do PhD and to continue my carrier in industry . Is my decision is right ?, Kindly tell me the carrer oppurtunities in both . Thank you

Related Questions:
11th March 2014, 06:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is my decision of pursuing PhD right?

First of all,congratulations for getting R&D job in lab.Basically R&D(Research and Development) job is a very qualified and has good scope in future.But you are also asking for another option.So among the two decisions I would vote for doing PhD Program.Because PhD program is a Doctorate Program and which is highly valued profession and upper profession among the various courses.

Soon after completion of this Ph.D course you may many number of these kind of jobs in research areas.So I personally recommend you to go for doing Ph.D program.This course obviously provides the stable career and as the time being passed and based on the experience you may even demand for the good salary.Of course there are various specializations in the Ph.D program.

University of Madras is a very best university among the various universities located in Tamilnadu state.The duration of the PhD program is minimum of 3 years and the maximum of duration may be around 6 years.So as there are various career options after PhD you need to work very hard and you may need to pursue and invest a very good time in research area.To go for the PhD you must meet the eligibility criteria and soon after completion of PhD program you may find these kind of jobs in much number.So that you can surely get good research oriented jobs in various departments that you wish to go for.You may get jobs almost very easily and you can practice theoretically and practically on the concepts.
6th June 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

eligiblity of doing phd after completing bba from punjab technical university?
11th August 2015, 10:22 AM
Junior Member+

Hi friend i can give you some information regarding that
--> PhD will be useful more than that of a job according to me.
--> Really if you want to do with interest then only.
--> Once if you completed your PhD then it will give you 70k minimum per month.
--> If you go to the foreign with that PhD then you can get 40k$ per month
means 2.4 lack just think once about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?