16th November 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, eligibility criteria and last date to apply for training at ALTTC in IT?

Hello sir, I have completed 3rd year of degree course in IT and now in final year. After completion of it want to apply for training at ALTTC. Procedure, eligibility criteria and last date to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?
  2. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
  3. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  4. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply for pre sea training?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training at BARC after B.Sc Applied Physics?
  7. Does ISRO provides summer training for Aeronautical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Application procedure for summer internship in Hundai, Tata Motors or Maruti suzuki?
  12. What's the procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training in BHEL, Bhopal?
  13. Procedure to apply for pre sea training after completion of B.E Electrical?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for training? I am doing M.Tech in Remote Sensing
  15. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training while studying in 6th semester of Mechanical engineering at Eicher Motors?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do training from Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels in EEE? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?