21st April 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Maximum stipend for PhD Sociology students for top five universities? List of scholarships available?

Hello sir, I have completed MA Sociology and want to do PhD from top universities. Please tell me how much stipend I can get if studying in top five universities? List of scholarships available?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  2. List of universities providing scholarship for Indian students to do PhD? How much stipend I can get in United Kingdom for PhD? -- [New]
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Sociology in Kerala
  4. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  5. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  8. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  10. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  11. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  13. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  14. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  15. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  16. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  17. Is it true that stipend will be given to SC/ST candidates of PGECET who come under top 10 in the universities? Could I expect the stipend?
  18. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?