26th July 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Commerce?

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Commerce? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It would be really good if you can give me the answer with complete details. Awaiting to get the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  3. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  4. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  5. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Bharathiar University?
  9. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  10. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  12. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  14. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Best institutes to do Ph.d in commerce? What is the procedure?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate? -- [New]
15th May 2016, 10:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Commerce? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It would be really good if you can give me the answer with complete details. Awaiting to get the answer.

Thanks!
The aspirant has to apply to the university for the admission. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. The eligibility to do PhD in Commerce is a pass in Master’s Degree in Commerce/Management/CA/ACS/ICWA with over 55%
marks. If the aspirant already cleared NET/M Phil/ UGC/CSIR/JRF/GATE/SLET then you are exempted from the entrance examination. The course is available in various universities in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?