30th June 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Hindi?

Sir/Mam,

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Hindi? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  5. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  8. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  10. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  11. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  13. Admission in University of Lucknow to do PhD in Hindi? List of topics of Hindi to do PhD? -- [New]
  14. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  16. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  17. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  18. Procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Hindi?
5th July 2016, 01:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Hindi?

To do Ph.D in Hindi, you should first have to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Ph.D.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
6th July 2016, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Hindi? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
You have to apply to the university through the application form available for PhD admission. The candidates who have a M.A Hindi with not less than 55% marks are eligible to do PhD in Hindi. After applying you will be called for an entrance test conducted by the university. After you clear the entrance you will be called for an interview. The candidates cleared MPhil or NET or SET or SLET might miss the entrance test. This is the procedure to do PhD in Hindi. You can find the PhD in Hindi in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?