23rd March 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?

Hello Sir,
I want to take admission in PhD in Hindi in Open University. So please give me information regarding PhD admission in Hindi and what is the procedure to take admission in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  3. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  5. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  6. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  7. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  8. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Process of getting admission into Ph.D course in open university?
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  14. Detailed information about Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University PhD(Hindi) course? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  15. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  16. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
25th March 2016, 08:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D. in Hindi at any Open University :-

Admission to the Ph.D course is made through entrance exams in some universities and in some other universities without the entrance exam.

The qualification required to apply for the Ph.D course is Master's degree in Hindi from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for General category and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
25th March 2016, 08:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D. in Hindi at any Open University :-

Admission to the Ph.D course is made through entrance exams in some universities and in some other universities without the entrance exam.

The qualification required to apply for the Ph.D course is Master's degree in Hindi from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for General category and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
25th March 2016, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission when the university announces through online or offline procedure. You can get the prospectus and application form from the campus.

For online application you can visit the official website and follow the guidelines to apply for the admission. IGNOU is the best option with most study centers.
26th March 2016, 12:30 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to take admission in PhD in Hindi in Open University. So please give me information regarding PhD admission in Hindi and what is the procedure to take admission in PhD?
The aspirant can study the PhD in Hindi at IGNOU. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in M.Phil Degree and a M.A in Hindi with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant can apply online for the course. There will be an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years (max. 5 years). There is no age bar, the course fee is Rs. 14, 000/. The website link is Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?