16th June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in HR?

I have completed mba hr and I want to do phd in hr.what are the processes for getting admission? Can someone please explain me everything in steps in order to follow up the same? Please provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

25th June 2015, 03:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in HR?

In order to apply for Ph.D in HR, you need to have the following below mentioned degrees/Documents;

> PG qualification with a minimum of 55% marks

> Candidates who have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam qualification will be however, entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

However, most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D course, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?