16th June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum requirement of Ph.D in English? How many days will it take to complete Ph.D?

What is the minimum requirement of PhD in English? Where would I go for my PhD?How many days are necessary for PhD? How many topics can I choose? I much cost should I spent? Can someone please provide me the answer for all my queries soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
16th June 2015, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum requirement of Ph.D in English? How many days will it take to complete Ph.D?

You need at least a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in the given subject. In addition to your master's degree you have to qualify entrance exam or NET/SLET/JRF plus interview to become eligible for admission. You can apply for any university in India if you have the qualification but you will get admission on merit. Usually, you will need 3 to 5 years for completion of Ph.D programme and you have to complete your research work in the given time period.

You have to choose single topic on which you have to prepare your thesis and defend it in front of the panel. The fee depends on the kind of college you get admission. If you want to reduce your fee then take admission in government universities by qualifying exams like NET/SLET/JRF which will also make you eligible for fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?