28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?

Hello,

I've completed my MCA from IP University this year only further i want to pursue Phd, Kindly guide me how can i take admission in the same.? What should I do now? What would be the next steps which I need to concentrate for the same?

Awaiting for your answers!

18th September 2015, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?

First of all toy need to make sure that you have got 55% or above marks in your MCA degree from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, just keep track of all the PH.D admission notification and apply accordingly on a prescribed format. If possible try to qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF which will help you to get admission without appearing for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?