1st March 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits available for ST candidate to do integrated Ph.D?

I want to know all integrated Ph.D university details, offering course, scholarship details and their entrance exam conducting time. What are the benefits of ST people? It will be helpful for me if you can give me the inforamtion on the same. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits available for ST candidate to do integrated Ph.D? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  5. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  6. What are the benefits of studying PhD(Physiology) for M.Sc student?
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  9. What kind of benefits are available for a candidate through PhD(Geography) course?
  10. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?
  11. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  12. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  13. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  14. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  15. Detailed information about Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences for T.Y.B.Sc candidate?
  16. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  17. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  18. How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
4th March 2017, 10:11 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the benefits available for ST candidate to do integrated Ph.D?

The candidate with B.Sc/M.B.B.S/B.E/B.Tech can apply for the integrated PhD program if he/she had earned the minimum of 60% marks in their degree course. The candidates who are in the final year of their degree course can also apply for this course. The candidates who have 60% in their degree course are eligible to apply and for the candidates who fall under the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) need a minimum of 50% marks in their degree course as per the central government relaxation policy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?