2nd March 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam compulsory for doing Ph.D History in correspondence mode?

Is entrance exam compulsory for doing Ph.D History in correspondence mode? Can you please give me the details on the same? Where to apply for the course without any exams? It will be good if you can provide me the details on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is entrance exam compulsory for doing Ph.D in History under correspondence mode?
  2. Is entrance exam compulsory for doing Ph.D History in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  3. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence PhD in History?
  4. Is entrance exam compulsory for doing Ph.D in correspondence mode?
  5. Is any entrance test compulsory to do Ph.D in History from distance mode? List of entrance exam for Ph.D?
  6. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  7. Procedure followed to do Ph.D History in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
  8. Ph.D program through Correspondence for M.A. History candidate?
  9. How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in regular mode after completion of BA general course and MA from IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in History in India?
  13. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  14. Can I do PhD in distance mode without appearing in any entrance exam?
  15. How can I study correspondence PhD in English if secured less than 55% in Post Graduation?
  16. Is it beneficial to study PhD(History) for M.A. student? Details of PhD(History)?
  17. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Correspondence PhD can be done after regular Master's degree or the Master's degree should be from correspondence as well?
3rd March 2017, 11:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam compulsory for doing Ph.D History in correspondence mode?

Yes, definitely Entrance examination is compulsory for doing Ph.D course in a respective subject. Candidates interested to apply for the Ph.D course, must have to qualify in the Entrance Examination in order to be eligible for the said course through correspondence also.There is no such provision of pursuing Ph.D without Entrance Examination.
4th March 2017, 12:04 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is entrance exam compulsory for doing Ph.D History in correspondence mode?

Yes, it is necessary to appear for the entrance exam to pursue PhD history in correspondence mode until and unless you have completed your M.Phil degree or have an experience of 5 years in the field you are applying to pursue PhD. The entrance exam like GATE/JRF/NET/SET you have appear and have to pass in order to pursue PhD in correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?