29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What can I do in graduation to Ph.D in commerce?

What can I do after my Graduation to do phd in commerce and now I am pursuing b.com final year? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD after post graduation in Commerce?
  2. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  3. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  4. Finance related courses to study in Graduation for doing PhD in Commerce?
  5. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  6. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  7. What can I do in graduation to Ph.D in commerce? -- [New]
  8. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  9. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  10. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  11. Can I do Ph.d in Commerce after completion of Commerce graduation with 53% marks?
  12. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  15. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  16. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  17. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  18. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
30th November 2015, 09:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do in graduation to Ph.D in commerce?

Eligibility Criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce:

The minimum eligibility criteria you are required to meet in order to do Ph.D in Commerce is "Minimum 2 year Post Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. You are required to do Master's Degree in relevant discipline (in Commerce) stream in order to do Ph.D in Commerce. Remember, you must have completed Master's Degree in Commerce stream with minimum 55% marks. As you have completed Graduation, I suggest you to do Master's Degree in Commerce stream (M.Com) in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Commerce Research program. The duration of Ph.D in Commerce course is "Minimum 2 years course" and generally these Ph.D Seats are filled as per the area of the specializations of the faculty of Department.
30th November 2015, 09:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can I do after my Graduation to do phd in commerce and now I am pursuing b.com final year? I am looking for a quick response from your side.
You must complete Master Degree or equivalent qualification to be eligible for PhD in Commerce course. Every universities may main certain eligibility criteria for PhD course. Here, I am providing the eligibility criteria for PhD course.

The following eligibility is needed to pursue PhD degree:
  • The applicant will need a Master degree to take up this course.
  • The applicant must score minimum 55% of marks at Master Degree level.
  • 5% concession s given to students from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and other backward class category.
  • The admission will be based on the mark in UGC NET exam.
30th November 2015, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.Com degree, you can't apply for Ph.D course. So first complete your M.Com degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course. Your M.Com marks should be above 55%. You must have valid UGC NET score. There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
30th November 2015, 04:13 PM
Devdatta Divekar

After your graduation in commerce, you need to do post graduation and then you can apply for PHD
30th November 2015, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For PH.D in commerce you need to complete post graduation in commerce with 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview.

If you can qualify exams like NET/SET then you will be eligible for direct interview stage. Hence, you should opt for B.Com and after that M.Com for research in commerce stream.
1st December 2015, 10:49 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After the completion of your Graduation in Commerce, you have to do Master's degree in the same in order to do Ph.D degree course.
After the completion of Post Graduation only you are eligible to do Ph.D. So, first complete your Post Graduation and then apply for Ph.D.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates age must be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?