14th March 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure to get an assistant professor job in engineering college?

How to get a lecturer job in engineering college in detail. That what should I do for it.and what have to do assistant professor. Can anyone please help me as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  2. Can I I teach B.Tech/M.Tech students of engineering colleges after PhD in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting assistant professor job in government college?
  4. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  5. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting assistant professor job in CS in any engineering college?
  7. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I apply for assistant professor job on the basis of ME degree?
  9. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs?
  11. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  12. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  13. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  14. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  15. Is part time M.Tech degree valid for assistant professor job in government engineering college?
  16. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  17. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  18. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
15th March 2017, 07:37 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to get an assistant professor job in engineering college?

I am glad to know that you want to become an assistant professor. The eligibility requires to become an assistant professor is you have to complete your master degree from a recognized university with first class in the core subject for which you want to become an assistant professor. If you have earned your master degree with first class then only you can apply for assistant professor.
15th March 2017, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to get an assistant professor job in engineering college?

In order to get a Lecturer job in any of the Engineering College, candidates must have to complete their Ph.D course from a recognised University. Then only they are eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
After the completion of Ph.D degree, you can apply for Lecturer job in any Engineering College.
16th March 2017, 12:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a lecturer or assistant professor in an engineering college there are certain qualification requirements and procedure to be followed. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the details, eligibility and how to apply for assistant professor's position in an engineering college. I hope the given details will help you in solving your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FACULTY_APPLICATION_IGIT_Sarang.pdf(101.2 KB, 392 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?