21st March 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I am enrolled as a Ph.D scholar in different university under different guide?

Sir, I have qualified for SRF in Eng 43 this year (2017). At the time of application i was attached with a different institute and guide from where I have completed my M.Tech. Now, I am enrolled as a PhD scholar in a different university under different guide. I will get my award letter on 2nd week of March 2017 and I have to join within 6 months. I am totally clueless about what to do and whom to approach. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  2. How to get enrolled in PhD Bioinformatics? Is it necessary to clear NET, GATE, ICMR like exams?
  3. How to enroll for Ph.D course in US when not GRE qualified?
  4. Under which professor I can work as a assistant scholar aw well as complete my Ph.D course?
  5. Registration guide for PhD in Economics? Important topics and guide in Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  7. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue Ph.D and B.Ed from same university? Is it possible to do both the course together?
  9. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  10. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  12. Approval of PhD Guide for doing PhD?
  13. Guidelines for doing PhD in Forensic Science at Gujarat?
  14. Can't we take exam of NBHM PhD scholar in applied Mathematics?
  15. How to do Ph.D course after completing M.Com Accounts? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the possible scholarships I can avail for doing Ph.D course after completion of M.Pharm course?
  17. Should I have to appear in NET, GATE or ICMR for the admission in Ph.D programme in India if completed PG in Bioinformatics having 2 years of work experience?
  18. Whether PhD in Delhi University is UGC approved?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?