3rd July 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D in biotechnology from Harvard University? What is the duration of Ph.D?

I want to apply for Phd in biotechnology from harvard university
what is eligiblity for it?and what id duration of phd??

15th July 2015, 04:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D in biotechnology from Harvard University? What is the duration of Ph.D?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you must clear both these Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD from Harvard University.
Once you do this you there will be a Personal Interview if you are able to crack the Personal Interview then you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to have a very good track record throughout your career and you need to have good Domain Knowledge to crack the Personal Interview.
So if you can do this there is high chance for you to get selected to the course of PhD in Biotechnology from Harvard University.
The duration is between 3 to 5 years.
15th July 2015, 04:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D in biotechnology from Harvard University? What is the duration of Ph.D?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you must clear both these Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD from Harvard University.
Once you do this you there will be a Personal Interview if you are able to crack the Personal Interview then you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to have a very good track record throughout your career and you need to have good Domain Knowledge to crack the Personal Interview.
So if you can do this there is high chance for you to get selected to the course of PhD in Biotechnology from Harvard University.
The duration is between 3 to 5 years.
19th October 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi i did biotechnology in 2009.After that i have a experience in 3companies one of as a microbiologist officer, another two have a as senior medical coder. I have two international paper till upto this i want a process of admission in phd in Harvard University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?