3rd December 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance test for Ph.D in Microbiology?

Which exam is best for Ph.D in microbiology either IELTS, GRE or TOEFL? Would you please help me in this regard? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  3. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in US?
  5. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply? -- [New]
  6. Which is better to take M.Phil or Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Applied Microbiology?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  8. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  9. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  10. When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?
  11. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  12. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  13. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  14. Should I appear in TIFR entrance exam to study PhD in Microbiology being a M.Phil candidate?
  15. Detailed information about TIFR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  16. Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  18. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
4th December 2015, 10:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance test for Ph.D in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which exam is best for Ph.D in microbiology either IELTS, GRE or TOEFL? Would you please help me in this regard? I am looking for a quick response from your side.
GRE and TOEFL is sufficient to get admission in Ph.D in Microbiology in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria.
4th December 2015, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for PH.D from universities abroad then GRE is the option for you. IELTS/TOEFL are just English proficiency tests for getting admission in an English medium course. You just need qualifying scores in IELTS/TOEFL according to the university.

GRE is the best option for getting admission in a science PH.D programme in US or UK or any developed country. Top universities give admission based on academic record and GRE score.
5th December 2015, 12:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can appear in the CSIR NET (or) SLET entrance exam in order to get admission for PhD Microbiology. CSIR NET (or) SLET is the option to get admission for PhD in PhD Microbiology. Since, most of the universities accept the CSIR NET score card. You can also appear in the entrance exam organized by the respective university. The selection to admission in PhD Microbiology is based on admission test performance.

Official website - www.csirhrdg.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?