27th February 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?

What is the required in Phd after M.com and what percentage is a required in after M.com full detail please give me? What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course? I need this information to proceed further.

Thank you.

27th February 2016, 04:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the required in Phd after M.com and what percentage is a required in after M.com full detail please give me? What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course? I need this information to proceed further.

Thank you.
You have completed M.Com degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET score is essential for Ph.D course.
27th February 2016, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?

For admission in Ph.D you need M.Com with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. In case of reserved category there is 5% relaxation available in marks.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview which is mostly conducted by the concerned university. If you can qualify NET/SET in your subject them you will get exemption from written exam stage and there will be just interview stage only. Also, remember that most of the reputed universities prefer NET/SET qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?