24th October 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in Government colleges after completion of PhD? Minimum marks required in M.Com?

Hi Friends,
I would like to know the minimum marks required in M.Com to study PhD? Job in Government colleges is possible after PhD? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
  2. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  3. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D? -- [New]
  4. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  5. Marks required to pursue PhD? Can someone be Lecturer in government college after PhD? Age limit for it?
  6. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  8. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc botany with 52% marks?
  10. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  11. What is the procedure of GATE? Minimum marks required to get a good government job?
  12. Government rules for minimum marks required for government job?
  13. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  16. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  17. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  18. How to do ICWAI after doing M.Com? Minimum percentage required to enter ICWAI course?
31st August 2016, 03:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in Government colleges after completion of PhD? Minimum marks required in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I would like to know the minimum marks required in M.Com to study PhD? Job in Government colleges is possible after PhD? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, it is possible to get a job in Government Colleges/Universities after completion of a PhD. Those who have completed PhD course can apply for jobs in Government colleges. They can also attend the interview directly for the post of Assistant Professor. There are various vacancies available in the government colleges.

The aspirant should score at least 55% marks in M.Com to do a PhD in Finance or Commerce. The candidate should appear for an entrance test and after clearing the entrance test should appear for an interview for the admission. The PhD program is available in various universities in India in full time and part time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?