22nd March 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required for doing Ph.D?

What is the minimum marks required for doing Ph.D? I just wanted to know the basic eligibility criteria of doing the Ph.D to ensure that I will reach that mark when am completing my PG course. So, can someone please help me to know the information which I required? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  2. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ?
  3. Minimum marks required in M.Sc to get into IIT for PhD in Maths?
  4. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  5. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  6. What is the minimum marks required for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  7. Minimum GATE score required to do Ph.D from IIT?
  8. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  9. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  10. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  11. Is GATE exam required for PhD admission in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  13. Marks required to pursue PhD? Can someone be Lecturer in government college after PhD? Age limit for it?
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  15. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  16. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  17. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  18. What is the syllabus to do Ph.D in chemistry?
22nd March 2015, 04:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum marks required for doing Ph.D? I just wanted to know the basic eligibility criteria of doing the Ph.D to ensure that I will reach that mark when am completing my PG course. So, can someone please help me to know the information which I required? Thank you!
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?