30th June 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take in Ph.D? Food Biotechnology or Immunology?

Hello.......

I am confused whether to take admission for phd in food biotechnology or immunology..So out of these which can provide me with better job prospects??? Can you please help me to understand the course and the steps which I need to follow next?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  2. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  3. Is it better to study M.Sc(Immunology) after completion of B.Tech(Biotechnology) to further study PhD in Stem Cell?
  4. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  5. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Immunology course along with B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  7. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  8. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  9. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  10. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  11. List of research courses after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges for it? -- [New]
  12. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  13. Previous year question papers and study materials for preparation of National Institute of Immunology PhD entrance exam?
  14. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  16. Universities offering admission to a candidate who has secured 1051 AIR in GATE(Biotechnology)?
  17. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  18. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
31st August 2016, 07:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take in Ph.D? Food Biotechnology or Immunology?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Ph.D in Food Biotechnology is a best stream to go with in doctoral program. So here are the employment opportunities available for candidates from Food Biotechnology background.

As there is a good scope for Food Biotechnology background candidates, I strongly suggest you to go with this stream. You may find employment opportunities in below organizations,

>> Catering Companies

>> Restaurants

>> Food Processing Companies

>> Food Research Companies

as Production Manager, Accountants, Engineers, Research Scientists, Analytical Chemists, Biochemists, Organic Chemists, Home Economics and Engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?