10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying physical education Ph.D course?

I anulekha dey did b.p.ed and m.p. ed completed in 2015 and new m working in birla international school I m interested in PhD in physical education from your university so please assist me. Can someone please provide me the compete information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I study PhD in Physical Education with Fellowship being a postgraduate?
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Education in Mumbai University?
  5. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  6. PhD in Physical Education from UP having cleared Common Entrance Exam?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  9. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  10. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physical Education program
  13. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  16. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th to join Biology? Should I take admission in medical field or in drawing?
  18. When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?
13th May 2016, 05:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying physical education Ph.D course?

If you want to opt for Ph.D degree course, then you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
If you satisfy the above criteria then you are eligible for the entrance test and once you qualify in the NET examination, you can definitely take admission under Ph.D.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
13th May 2016, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying physical education Ph.D course?

You have to apply when admission is announced by the university on a prescribed format. Admission will be awarded based on your performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the university.

If you have got 55% marks in M.P.Ed then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D in physical education. Just keep track of notification and allow accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?