10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D political science entrance exam?

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D political science entrance exam? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  2. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  3. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?
  4. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  5. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D political science entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  7. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  8. Important dates of PhD(Political Science) entrance exam conducted by CSS University
  9. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  10. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  11. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  12. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  14. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  15. When Rajasthan University M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  16. Information about PG political course in Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  18. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
13th May 2016, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D political science entrance exam?

You can follow the syllabus of UGC NET political science subject for Ph.D entrance exam. In fact if you qualify NET in the given subject then there is no need to appear for any other entrance exam.

Hence, try to qualify NET/SET in political science according to their syllabus. Admission will be on the basis of merit through performance in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?