4th September 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com course?

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com course? I have also done with the NET now. What should I do next? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow up?

Thank you!

4th September 2015, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com course?

If you are NET qualified with M.Com qualification then just apply for PH.D admission in your stream when the admission notification is released by the university. You have to apply on a prescribed format according to the notification.

Being a NET qualified candidate you will be eligible for interview stage directly. You have to perform well in the interview stage for getting admission. Therefore, be prepared for the interview stage.
4th September 2015, 10:08 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com course?

If you have completed M.Com from a recognized University with at least 55% marks then surely you can apply for Ph.D admission. If you want to get admission in your choice of college then you must try to qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF. If you have any of these scores then you can apply for admission in a University when the notification is released.

You have to apply for on a prescribed format as mentioned in the notification and send it to the University with all the supporting documents. You have to face personal interview and the merit for admission will be based on the score in the NET/SLET/JRF or entrance exam and interview.

All the best.
10th September 2015, 02:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to do Ph.D after the completion of your M.Com, you need to prepare well for some of the most toughest examinations to be eligible to pursue Ph.D course.

You need to score a minimum of 55% in your PG course and need to have a GATE score to join Ph.D course.

You can also pursue your Ph.D course if you are having NET or JRF score.

However, without a valid score in the above mentioned examinations, you will not be able to pursue Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?