4th September 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to enroll for direct Ph.D course in IIT madras after completion of MCA course in VIT?

Sir!
I am baranivel, now I am studying Mca final year in VIT
University, I am interest to join the direct PhD degree
(Ms PhD dual) in IIT madras?.
It is possible?
My current CGPA is 8.5!
What are the eligible criteria needed?

4th September 2015, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to enroll for direct Ph.D course in IIT madras after completion of MCA course in VIT?

For getting admission in IIT for your PH.D program you need to qualify any exam like GATE/NET/JRF/SET with a excellent score. Merely these scores are also not enough and you have to clear the interview stage also.

Hence, your qualification is good for admission but you need to beat the competitors because IIT is one of the top institutes in India.
10th September 2015, 02:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to enroll for direct Ph.D course in IIT madras after completion of MCA course in VIT?

In order to get admission in any Ph.D course after completion of your MCA course in VIT, you probably need to qualify in any of the examinations mentioned below;

> GATE

> NET

> JRF

> SET

After having successfully cleared the exam with a good score, you will be probably allotted the names of various Universities for admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?