12th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Medical Bio chemistry?

I have completed m.sc.medical bio-chemistry.i want to go for further education as phd in same subjectkindly give the colleges helding same courses; with position of seats, date of entrance exam, fee etc.i am working as senior lab. Technologist in govt.of maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  2. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  3. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  4. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  6. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  7. Nature of Bio Medical Engineering? What are the job opportunities? What is the procedure to register for NATA?
  8. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu medical counseling after scoring 66 in Bio, 69 in Chemistry and 72 in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What fields can I do after BE in Bio medical engineering?
  10. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  13. How to apply for studying bio chemistry in Pondicherry University? What is the procedure?
  14. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 91 in bio, 80 in chemistry and 87 in physics?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for doing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  18. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
12th October 2016, 07:43 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Medical Bio chemistry?

If you want to do PhD course then you should give the NET exam. After qualifying in this exam you will get the admission in top institutions without any entrance exam. Application process will be start on 15th October, 2016. You can fill the application form till November, 2016. This exam will be held on 22nd January, 2017. For applying you can go to the official website of CBSE.

http://www.cbse.nic.in

Thanks
13th October 2016, 03:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Medical Bio chemistry?

If you want to get admission in PhD course in Medical Bio Chemistry, you will have to appear for NET/SET examination and after qualifying the examination, you will be able to apply for the course in various Institutions you have cleared the cut-off for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?