7th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?

I want to apply for PhD(Bio Mechanics) course at Delhi University. Please let me know the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for applying. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  5. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  8. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fees to study M.Sc in Microbiology from Delhi University for Nigerian student? Procedure of admission?
  10. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study PGDCA course in Delhi?
  11. Can I do diploma in dental after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  14. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  16. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  17. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.Arch 1st Sem- Engineering Mechanics (AM-101A) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  18. Can I do economic hons after scoring 80% marks?
9th November 2016, 10:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?

To do Ph.D in Bio Mechanics, you must have to complete your Masters degree in the same from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Bio Mechanics in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?