22nd September 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in PhD(Commerce) in KUK University for UGC-NET qualified candidate?

Hello Sir/Mam,
Can you please tell me that when the admission of PhD in Commerce will be available in KUK University. I have cleared UGC-NET in Commerce.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  3. Is there any scholarship available for UGC-NET(Management) qualified candidate?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
  5. How to i get the P.hd in computer science?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  7. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D? I have recently qualified JRF in UGC NET exam June -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Ed as private candidate from KUK?
  10. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  11. Procedure to get certificate for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  12. Institutes and eligiblity of doing Phd in Biochemistry or Chemistry?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  15. How can I get PhD degree in Commerce stream? Process for it?
  16. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  17. After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?
  18. Procedure to apply in scholarship for UGC-NET(Physics) qualified candidate?
9th October 2015, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in PhD(Commerce) in KUK University for UGC-NET qualified candidate?

Just keep yourself updated for PH.D admission notification which usually comes after April/May but dates may vary according to the situation. You have got NET qualification which will help you to get exemption from any other written exam for PH.D admission.

Just be prepared for the interview stage because merit will be prepared on the basis of academic credentials and performance in the interview. Just wait for the notification and apply on a prescribed format according to the guidelines mentioned in it.
19th August 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in PhD(Commerce) in KUK University for UGC-NET qualified candidate?

Hello, sir I have qualified NET in English. Is it necessary for me to appear the PHD entrance exam of the Maduari Kamaraj University(MK University) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?