27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D after completion of CA?

I am Amita Tibrewal. I am a Chartered Accountant. I have passed CA in the year 2006. I want to do the Phd. in Ranchi University. Pls let me know the process of taking admission, date of admission form and the fee structure. Can you tell me the right decision to take?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D after completion of CA?
  2. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  3. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D course after completion of MCA with 68% marks?
  4. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  5. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  6. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  7. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  8. Process of joining Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in Power systems?
  9. Which university is best to do Ph.D after completion of MSW?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  12. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Dance?
  13. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  14. Which entrance exam we need to give to get the admission for Ph.D Maths after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study MS or Ph.D in Australia for a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder?
  16. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  17. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
30th August 2016, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D after completion of CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Amita Tibrewal. I am a Chartered Accountant. I have passed CA in the year 2006. I want to do the Phd. in Ranchi University. Pls let me know the process of taking admission, date of admission form and the fee structure. Can you tell me the right decision to take?
The students who have completed CA degree are eligible to do PhD in various universities in India. However, a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination is a must to join PhD program. The candidates can obtain the prescribed application form from the university and submit the same to the Head of the Department of the discipline concerned. A common entrance test shall be conducted in the concerned subject, followed by an interview. The selected candidates shall be allotted to the supervisors based on the vacancy available. This is the admission process followed for doing PhD after completion of CA.
30th August 2016, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D after completion of CA?

Yes, there are some universities which consider CA qualification for Ph.D admission, but there are limited universities and some may not consider it.
ICAI official website has the list of universities which considers CA as the equivalent qualification for admission in Ph.D programme.
31st August 2016, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To do Ph.D, you should first complete your Post Graduation course and then should qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you have a valid NET scorecard, then you can take admission in Ranchi University to study the Ph.D course.
To get the exact details about the Fee structure you must have to contact to the University itself and affiliated Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?