22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the prospects of PhD(Physics) program?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Physics and now I am thinking to do PhD. Before this I want to know what are the prospects after PhD in Physics?

31st August 2016, 02:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the prospects of PhD(Physics) program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Physics and now I am thinking to do PhD. Before this I want to know what are the prospects after PhD in Physics?
The PhD Physics has very good scope. Those who completed their PhD in Physics can work in Teaching Institutions as Professors and can work in Research Laboratories. They can work in government organizations like ISRO, DRDO etc.

They can publish books, they can work in consultancies, BPOs, Scientific Publishing Companies etc. They can work as College Text Book Solution Expert, Editor, Freelance Content Writer, Assistant Professor, R&D, Lecturer, Staff Scientist, Physicist, Data Scientist, Research Analyst etc. The above given are some of the prospects of PhD Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?