13th October 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure followed for PhD (Engineering) in ACSIR for B.Tech graduate?

I want to do PhD in Engineering and for this I want to apply in ACSIR for PhD admission? I am a B.Tech graduate and preparing for GATE. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure. Can you please give me the information on this soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure for PhD(Engineering) in ACSIR for B.Tech graduate?
  2. How many seats are available for PhD(Biological Sciences) in ACSIR? How to achieve that seat?
  3. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information and selection procedure of VIT PhD(Engineering) entrance exam
  6. Selection procedure for graduate apprenticeship in ISRO?
  7. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  8. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  9. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?
  11. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  12. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  14. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  16. Is there any interview schedule for PhD admission in Chandigarh University? Selection procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  17. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  18. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
14th October 2016, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure followed for PhD (Engineering) in ACSIR for B.Tech graduate?

To do Ph.D (Engineering) at ACSIR after the completion of B.Tech, you must have to qualify in the GATE examination.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the GATE examination.
So, qualify in the same in order to be selected for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?