12th July 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection process followed for doing PH.D in JNTU?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a interested in part-time phd in[concrete/structures] from jntu/ou but i don't the joining process, selection of guide and entrance pattern etc.
i need information regarding this. Awaiting to get the complete information soon as possible.

12th July 2016, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection process followed for doing PH.D in JNTU?

To do Ph.D in a specific subject, candidates should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Selection for the course of Ph.D is based on the performance in NET examination.
14th July 2016, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection process followed for doing PH.D in JNTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a interested in part-time phd in[concrete/structures] from jntu/ou but i don't the joining process, selection of guide and entrance pattern etc.
i need information regarding this. Awaiting to get the complete information soon as possible.
In Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, candidates applying for PhD should have Post Graduation qualification in the concerned disciplines from any UGC recognized State/ Central/ Private University with 55% marks are eligible to apply. Selection will be done through the written test conducted by Director, Admissions, JNTUH; those qualified will attend an interview. Candidates who are qualified at the UGC-CSIR/NET examination or awarded with a Research Fellowship by UGC/CSIR/Government Organization may be exempted from written test. The website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?