12th July 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Where to do Ph.D in Psychology in TamilNadu or India without giving the entrance exam?

Where can I do PhD in psychology in tamilnadu or India without entrance exam? Can you please provide me the details on this? What should be the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

12th July 2016, 10:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do Ph.D in Psychology in TamilNadu or India without giving the entrance exam?

I am sorry to say you that, it is not possible to pursue Ph.D without qualifying in the Entrance examination. You must have to qualify in the UGC-NET examination or other entrance examinations conducted by respective Universities to be eligible to opt for Ph.D course. Otherwise it is not possible to opt for Ph.D course in Psychology.
13th July 2016, 10:31 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Where to do Ph.D in Psychology in TamilNadu or India without giving the entrance exam?

The following are the colleges that offer Ph.D in Psychology in TamilNadu without giving entrance examination

Periya university
Bharathiar University
Bharathidasan university
Nehru group of institutions
Tamilnadu open university
University of madras
Vel's university
Mother Teresa Woman's University
Amrita university
Indra Gandhi national open university
14th July 2016, 12:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can I do PhD in psychology in tamilnadu or India without entrance exam? Can you please provide me the details on this? What should be the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!
As per UGC guidelines the entrance test is conducted by the universities for the admission to PhD. The candidate needs to clear any one of the given examination M.Phil or GATE or ICMR or SET or Local University entrance test. So it is not possible to get admission in any UGC recognized university without entrance or M.Phil or GATE or NET examinations. So to do PhD you have to clear the entrance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?