2nd February 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

What should a 12th student do to become a Scientist and do research on Wave? Which institute should I choose for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCM group and want to become a Scientist and do research on Waves. What should I do for it? Which institute should I choose for it?

3rd February 2017, 04:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should a 12th student do to become a Scientist and do research on Wave? Which institute should I choose for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCM group and want to become a Scientist and do research on Waves. What should I do for it? Which institute should I choose for it?

To become a scientist and do research, you have to first study bachelor’s degree and then post graduation in the subject in which you want to do research. The marks scored in the graduation and post graduation will be useful for the admission to PhD program. The admission to the PhD program will be done through an entrance examination and personal interview. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE shall be exempted from the entrance examination. There are institutions like Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) for doing research on waves.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?