2nd February 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Rubber Tech? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ME in Rubber Tech from LDCE and during ME I worked on Blending of Rubber to get optimization in property. Now, I want to do further Ph.D in Rubber Tech. How can I do it? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
3rd February 2017, 05:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Rubber Tech? Where should I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed ME in Rubber Tech from LDCE and during ME I worked on Blending of Rubber to get optimization in property. Now, I want to do further Ph.D in Rubber Tech. How can I do it? Where should I apply for it?

If you have completed a post graduation in Polymer Science/Chemistry/Technology or Chemical Engineering with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination then you are eligible to do PhD in Rubber Technology. One has to apply online or offline for the admission to the PhD in Rubber Technology. The admission will be done through NET or GATE or a pass in the Departmental Admission Test. The course is available in the following universities

University of Calcutta - Website Link

Polymer Science and Rubber Technology - Website Link

IIT, Roorkee - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?