23rd February 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD in Technology being a Diploma Mechanical student?

Hi,
Now I doing Diploma with Mechanical Engineering. But I want to do PhD in Technology. I would like to know what should I do for this? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?
  2. Topics available to study PhD for Food Technology student?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  4. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  7. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  8. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  11. B.E after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  13. Food Technology related courses to study for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  14. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  17. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
14th March 2016, 08:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PhD in Technology being a Diploma Mechanical student?

It is long process. You will have to complete your B.Tech after the completion of your Diploma and once you have completed your B.Tech you will have to pursue the course of M.Tech.
You will need 55% marks in M.Tech and you will also need to clear the Entrance Examination for the course of PhD to be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?